Want a beautiful, custom patio without the expense? What about an elegant cobblestone driveway or an intricately designed pool deck? Pavers can make your dream a reality. Pavers are a versatile material that can be used for almost any outdoor application. While slightly more expensive than poured concrete, paver stones offer greater durability and much easier repairs.
We love designing paver patios, driveways, and walkways for Las Vegas homeowners. Thinking about something simple and easy to maintain? Want your backyard to be the talk of the neighborhood? We’re here to make it happen. Our experienced technicians can use pavers to create nearly any design you can imagine with fast installation and affordable pricing.
Paving stones are different from brick and concrete pavers because they don’t come in standard sizes. These stones are cut from quarries, not molds, with variation in texture, color, and size. There are many types of paver stones, including travertine, cobblestone, and bluestone. All three offer unrivaled natural beauty and strength. In fact, some Roman roads paved with stones are still standing.
Concrete pavers are the most affordable way to create a paver patio, driveway, or walkway. These pavers are made from concrete and aggregate that may be stained.
Concrete pavers are designed to interlock easily to a one-of-a-kind patio with the pattern of your choice.
Brick pavers offer a traditional look for a patio or walkway. When laid on a concrete slab, brick can also be used to create a stunning driveway.
An alternative to the cost of brick is concrete pavers designed to look just like brick.
Pavers have plenty to offer any outdoor renovation project. Considering a new patio, pool deck, or driveway? Here’s why you should give pavers a thought.
- Pavers come in nearly endless colors, styles, and shapes. You can also choose one or more installation patterns. This makes it easy to design a space that matches your style and home.
- Chlorine won’t damage pavers. This is just one reason pavers are so popular for pool decks in Las Vegas.
- Pavers resist mold and mildew. If you’re going to install a material in a wet area like a pool, this is a big plus.
- Pavers are very foot-friendly. Along with being slip resistant, pavers feel soft underfoot.
- Pavers are incredibly durable, especially concrete pavers.
- A paved surface will last for many decades with little upkeep. When it comes to longevity and maintenance, pavers beat out slab concrete and asphalt.
- Repairing a damaged paver surface is easy. Individual damaged pavers can be removed and replaced easily without removing the whole surface or worrying about grout.
- Pavers offer a great return on investment. Las Vegas homeowners appreciate the beauty and longevity of pavers. Most paver projects offer very good returns, especially paver driveways, pool decks, and patios.
- Improve your curb appeal. A paver driveway or walkway can help improve the curb appeal of your Las Vegas home and help you stand out from the neighbors.
A paver driveway is a cost-effective way to replace your worn-out driveway and maximize curb appeal. Paver driveways last longer and look better than asphalt and concrete. They can also be customized to match your home with patterns ranging from simple to very complex.
Concrete paver driveways are comparable in price to asphalt, which is already one of the cheapest options. Unlike asphalt which should be sealed every few years and may last up to 20 years, pavers require little upkeep.
Concrete pavers should be sealed every 5-7 years but a paver driveway can last for decades with proper installation. Pavers outlast concrete or asphalt while offering a decorative style that neither can match. This means paver driveways offer a better return on investment when you sell your home.
A paver patio is an easy and affordable way to improve your outdoor space and create a beautiful area for entertaining. Pavers can perfectly complement a southwestern-style home and accent your existing landscape.
Whether you already have a vision for your space or you need help designing a dream patio, we’re here to help. Our Las Vegas patio paver technicians can help you choose the right type of paver and pattern to create an impressive patio built to last.
If you already have a patio but it’s not big enough, pavers can also be a great solution. We can expand your patio with matching pavers or create a new cohesive design.
We even offer solutions to expand a concrete patio with pavers without that obvious add-on look
Keeping Your Pavers Beautiful
It’s easy to keep your pavers looking their best. Whether you have a paver walkway, driveway, or patio, we recommend the following.
- Sweep regularly. Use a broom to sweep away debris from the paver stones daily. This is most important if there’s rain in the forecast as wet debris can leave stains.
- Rinse after sweeping. You don’t need to pressure wash your pavers if you don’t have mold. Still, a regular rinse with your hose can help remove grime.
- Remove stains. If stains appear, remove them with water and dish soap.
- Seal your pavers. A sealer can help your pavers repel water and stains and look new for longer. Make sure the pavers are clean and dry before sealing. We recommend sealing the pavers about once every year or two.
- Replace pavers as needed. If any paver stones develop cracks, serious stains, or other damage, remove them carefully and replace.
Not sure if pavers are the right choice? Have questions about your project? We are always here to help. Here are some of the most common questions we are asked about pavers. Feel free to contact us with more specific questions.
Request a Free Estimate
We believe that pavers offer value and style to any home.
Our paver contractors install all types of pavers in any style, color, and pattern combination to bring your vision to life. We can install pavers on almost any exterior surface to make your home completely unique.
Ready to learn more about how we can transform your driveway or lawn? Contact us today for a free estimate on your Las Vegas paver project.
Call Us Anytime (702) 978-7733